What is 2,4-Dinitrophenol and where to buy dnp online.
DNP also known as 2,4-Dinitrophenol is industrial chemical with very limited human usage as it is in fact poison. You can also buy DNP under alternative brand names: Nitrophen, Aldifen, Dinosan, Chemox PE, Dnoc, Solfo Black.
Why people attempt to order DNP pills online? 2,4-Dinitrophenol increases metabolism and body temperature. Thus DNP can cause quick weight loss, however, it’s adverse effects could be fatal.
Selling 2,4-Dinitrophenol is a crime in UK and many other countries and can result in long prison sentence.
Although regular Internet has been cleared from the sites which offer DNP online, it is still widely available on the so-called Dark Web (TOR network). But we strictly advice you not to buy DNP pills where they are still available.
DNP 2,4-Dinitrophenol dosage.
First you need to know – there is no proper or safe dosage indeed. Even prescribed “medical” dosage proven to have bad side effects such as cataracts, skin damage, etc. It’s like playing Russian Roulette.
Second fact is that there are no medical studies conducted or proper scientific research performed.
All 2,4-Dinitrophenol dosages provided over the Internet are personal user experience and thus cannot be applied to everyone.
Advices are contradictory in many cases and DNP pills dosage can vary from 50 to 500-600 mg/ED, Would you trust such online advice? Another common protocol is using 200-400 mg for two weeks (you start with a small dosage and increase every day up to the max) and combine it with anabolic steroids or Levothyroxine T4 to promote muscle growth.
But this is way too uncertain as there is absolutely no information in the scientific literature regarding proper DNP weight loss dosage.
DNP 2,4-Dinitrophenol side effects
- 2,4-Dinitrophenol is responsible for uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation
- 2,4-Dinitrophenol causes very bad combo of high body temperature, tachycardia, tachypnoeam and diaphoresis which could lead to death.
- 2,4-Dinitrophenol may cause fever, nausea, vomiting, restlessness, flushed or yellowish skin and eyes, skin rash, sweating, dizziness, headaches, abdominal pain, agitation, breathing difficulties, irregular heart-beating.
- 2,4-Dinitrophenol overdosing can result in confusion, seizures, bone marrow failure, kidney failure, muscle damage and also heart damage. Finally it ends up with shock, cardiovascular collapse, coma and death, regardless of provided treatment.
In order to prevent raising body temperature it is advised to train under fans or using air conditioning. In general, one should do workouts exlusively in relatively cool areas and watch body temperature. If it hits 38.9°C (102°F), the poor user should take a bath with very cold water or use ice packs and drink sufficient amount of water to prevent severe consequences. But all these methods help only with moderate dose.
Overdose symptoms usually develop within 7-8 hours (3 and 1/2 hours in some cases) and lead to death within 14 hours. You die in sweat, pain and convulsions.
2,4-Dinitrophenol is poisonous to humans, full stop. Do not buy DNP.
The best answer on “Where can buy dnp pills online” is not to buy them at all.
Consider using much safer and legal drugs instead. We advice you using the following products standalone or combo of them:
- Clenbuterol HCL
- Albuterol (ventoline)
- Liothyronine T3
- Levothyroxine T4
- HGH – Human Growth Hormone
And don’t forget about cardio and moderate diet.