GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6) is a structural analogue of hexarelin, but has a weaker effect.
In many ways it is similar to GHRP-2, the basic difference between them is that GHRP-2 has a more pronounced ability to increase appetite by acting on ghrelin receptors, but at the same time increases the secretion of prolactin and glucocorticoids, but GHRP-2 by 50% has a stronger effect on the release of STH.
GHRP-6 can be administered in various ways: through the mucous membranes of the oral cavity (with a developed capillary and vascular network), intramuscularly, subcutaneously. The molecules of this oligopeptide (like its brother GHRP-2), having a small molecule size, are able to penetrate the mucous membranes and vasculature of the oral cavity and stomach, before coming into contact with gastric juice and getting destroyed.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
The main action of GHRP-6 is to stimulate the synthesis of GH (very similar to the action of GHRP-2), many characteristics are similar to those of GH (growth hormone), but undoubtedly weaker, in view of the fact that stimulation of the pituitary gland even under ideal conditions has its limits, and exogenous STH is limited only by the cost of its purchase.
1. Stimulation of GH secretion (increase in concentration 4.6-10 times)
2. A slight increase in appetite (due to the effect on ghrelin receptors similar to GHRP-2)
3. Change in the ratio of categories of fat-muscle tissue towards the latter (due to stimulation of growth hormone)
4. Normalization of cholesterol metabolism
5. Increased bone density
6. Collagen synthesis improves skin condition
7. Small hepatoprotective effect
8. Optimization of the immune system, as well as the associated reduction of inflammatory processes
Scientific research suggests that it is most advisable to calculate a single dosage based on 1-2 μg of active ingredient per 1 kg of body weight (with a body weight of 100 kg, this is 100-200 μg three times a day), thus, the daily dosage will be 300- 600 mcg per day. Taking lower dosages shows a more reduced secretion of GH, however, exceeding dosages above 2 μg per 1 kg of body weight does not significantly increase GH, but increases the possible side effects associated with an increase in the level of prolactin and glucocorticoids (cortisol in particular). An increase in the dosage of GHRP-6 to 200 mcg provokes an increase in the secretion of STH (growth hormone) by only 25%, therefore 100-150 mcg seems to be the most optimal dosage. GHRP-6 should be taken three times a day – before meals, after training and just before going to bed.
The researchers drew attention to the gradual loss of sensitivity of the pituitary gland to the effects of GHRP-6 (as well as GHRP-2, hexarelin and ipamorelin), therefore the duration of the cycle should not exceed 6-8 weeks. However, it is possible to change and combine peptides, for example, after 3-4 weeks of taking GHRP-6, replace it with taking GHRP-2, hexarelin or ipamorelin with simultaneous administration of tetrasubstituted sermorelin or CJC 1295 DAC. These combinations allow the use of GH stimulants for a very long time.
1. Potentiation of the action of GHRP-6 is possible through (as described above) the use of additional peptides (tetrasubstituted sermorelin (aka Mod GRF (1-29)), CJC 1295 DAC, pegylated mechanical growth factor (MGF itself, of course, does not stimulate the release of GH, however gives an impetus to the division of satellite cells and, accordingly, an increase in the number of myoblasts after their differentiation under the influence of IGF-1 – special growth cells of muscle tissue, accelerating muscle recovery and growth of muscle tissue), TB 500)
2. CJC-1295 DAC or Mod GRF (1-29) – are the most successful choice for potentiating the action of GHRP-6 (like any other peptide of this series: GHRP-2, hexarelin, ipamorelin). Taking these peptides potentiates the effect of GHRP-6 by 100%.
3. Taking insulin will increase the efficiency of the GHRP-6 by 30-40%
4. Arginine potentiates its effect by 10-20%
GHRP-6 100-150 mcg three times a day + CJC-1295 DAC 1000 mcg twice a week + MGF PEG 200 mcg in the target muscle group after training.